|Registered Capital||830 Million Baht|
|Total Project Area
|Saleable Area||7,500 Rais|
||Own power plant with capacity of 406 megawatts with supplementary emergency power reserves from the Provincial Electricity Authority.
|Water Resources||Man-made reservoir with capacity of 36 million cubic meters on 1,200 Rai of land.|
304 Industrial Park (Prachinburi) is located on the either sides of 3079 road which is directly connected to 304 road providing fast and convenient links for land, sea and air transportation.
Distances to strategic locations are as follows
|Laem Chabang Seaport||130|
|Nakorn Ratchasima (Labor Source)||160|
A Golden Location for Investment
- Located at the transportation hub with well-developed road network to Laem Chabang deep seaport, Suvarnabhumi airport, and other strategic locations.
- Close to the large labor resource zone (the North-Eastern territory.)
- Situated on high ground at 14-20 maters above sea level along with certified drainage system, worried-free from the danger of flooding.
- A high level of on-site infrastructure, with water and electricity systems ready to supply all kinds of business and industries at every scale.
- Up to 20% lower construction costs thanks to the high-density soil.
- A variety of accommodations available for managements and staffs.
- Availability of commercials zone and recreation facilities for living.